Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome!

Chances are, if you're viewing this blog you already know me and why this blog is here. But, if not, hi! My name is Emily and I'm a university student studying music and music education in Newfoundland. This blog is created as a part of a music education course entitled Voice and Choral Methods. It will serve as a place to reflect on and discuss things explored in class. As the name of the course suggests, this will be full of posts regarding choral singing and teaching choral singing, especially in the K-12 school system. 

I'm a first time blogger with a lot to learn. I'm also very new to the choral world and have so many things to learn there as well. Hopefully this blog and my posts improve over the duration of the course. Thanks for reading and check back for more posts soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment